School is almost in and we need drivers for the Edmonton and surrounding area. A Perfect Part-Time. Free one- on-one training provided to obtain your class 2 license. Perfect for stay at home parents and retirees. Part-time employments giving you time to enjoy your children or hobbies. Same route every day.
Responsibilities for School Bus Drivers:
- Safely drive students to and from school, following a predetermined route
- Perform daily pre-trips and document them accurately
- Communicate clearly with students, parents, school employees and co-workers in a professional and courteous manner
- Keep bus clean, fueled and safe
- Able to drive morning and afternoon shift (middle of the day off) Work hours approx. 6:30am- 9am and 2:30pm-5pm depending on route
- Extra work available to earn extra income. Kindergarten routes mid-day and field trips etc.
- Part-time hours, 4-6 hours a day.
- Opportunity for advancement
- Employee recognition programs
Experience and Knowledge for School Bus Drivers:
- Must hold a valid driver’s license (Class 5 or higher. No GDL)
- Must be able to communicate in English both written and oral.
- Drug and Alcohol Testing and Criminal Record Check are performed as prescreening during the hiring process.
- 10 year commercial Drivers Abstract
Working Conditions for School Bus Drivers:
- Monday to Friday (School holidays off)’
- Outdoors in all weather conditions
If you enjoy driving and working with children, this is the perfect job for you. Please send your resume and Drivers Abstract (within 30 days).